Materials Data Management
- Capturing and processing of materials data: reading, compressing, filtering parametric data from different sources
- Modeling: Creation and maintenance of model libraries as well as curve fitting and parameterization even with complex data
- Knowledge management: setup, maintenance, release of structured documents with connected data
- Material Optimization: summarizing and analyzing JMatPro calculations
- Data storage in a system-independent format (JSON) in a scalable database (Mongodb)
- Use of mature, free and open source software components
- Integrated visualization, modeling and reporting
- Import and export of data from different sources, e.g. xls, csv, JSON
- Visualization through 2D / 3D graphics, tabular comparisons
- Unit conversion, unit-neutral storage of content
- Support for complex data types, such as multidimensional fields
- Free definition of different views on the data
- Multilingualism at all levels (metadata and data content)
- Advanced technical wiki system with equations (MathJax), data integration, bibliographies
- Integrated management of bibliographies
- Import and full-text indexing of files, e.g. PDF and Office, using Elasticsearch
- Reportwriting with configurable templates in LaTEX quality
- Extensibility in the Python language, use of all scientific-technical Python libraries
Value added for material data with EDA
Modules and Applications
JM offers extended possibilities for material development using JMatPro.
MM supports the materials modeling by processing of test data.
KI offers a unique integrated knowledge management system consisting of data, models and texts.