8. JMatPro German User Meeting JMPC 2018
12. June @ 12:30 - 13. June @ 13:30
8. JMatPro User Conference JMPC2018
The 8th JMatPro User Conference (Language is a mix of German and English) is the platform for sharing experiences and maintaining contacts with other interested parties, newcomers, experts and developers of JMatPro.
Materials are at the same time drivers for innovation and costs. Standardized material designations and corresponding material data are often not sufficient to achieve optimum performance, minimum costs and stable manufacturing processes. The analysis-specific material simulation with JMatPro® has meanwhile become a key to the successful development of resource-efficient products and optimized production processes. Instead of catalogs and classic material databases with typical average values or standard values, JMatPro generates specific and consistent data to be used for subsequent FEM-simulations.
The event includes presentations by product developers and customer presentations. So far, the following customer presentations have been announced:
- Thomas Stürzel, Daimler AG Ulm (focus on aluminum casting)
- Dr. Bernd Koch, Otto Fuchs KG Meinerzhagen (focus on forging of nickel, aluminum alloys)
- Michael Piott, Daimler AG Sindelfingen (focus on automotive process chain)
- Gerald Rothenbucher, simufact engineering GmbH (focus on simulation)
- Dr. Tobias Loose, Dynaweld GmbH & Co KG (welding simulation)
In presentations and discussions, your specific questions can also be dealt with. Please use the registration to let us know your questions. During the user conference the full version of JMatPro will be available again in our training environment – take the opportunity to get to know more modules! Venue will be the Hotel Vienna House in the center of Wuppertal. Details and agenda will follow shortly.
Use our invitation form on the German page.