JMatPro Training – Practical Materials Simulation
15. May 2018 um 9:00 - 17:00
Introduction to Materials Simulation using JMatPro
Material simulation has found its way into industrial practice. Starting from chemical compositions, e.g. from factory certificates, a variety of temperature-dependent material data can be calculated. This leads to increased efficiency in the development and optimization of metallic materials and processes. In addition, consistent material data sets can be calculated for CAE calculations.
JMatPro is the leading system for the calculation of properties of metallic materials. The ease of use and the high productivity are generally recognized. This training provides a quick introduction to calculations with JMatPro and allows you to get acquainted with the background of the calculations and models. One focus of the training is practical work with the system under expert guidance. In addition, the new features of version 10 of JMatPro are presented.
- Discover the possibilities of modern material simulation
- Get an impression of theoretical basics for the calculations
- Learn the practical working with the system, including tips and tricks
- Learn how to generate material datasets (material cards) for CAE systems
Participants and target audience:
- Engineers, technicians, scientists with knowledge of and interest in modern materials technology
- Beginners with first experiences with material simulation with JMatPro
- Interested parties for the calculation of material data with JMatPro
- Users of FEM systems for casting, forming, welding simulations with need for material data
Location & time
Internationales Tageszentrum auf dem Heiligen Berg (International Conference Center on the Holy Mountain) Missionsstr. 9 42285 Wuppertal
Tuesday, May 15th.2018, 09: 00-17: 00
Number of participants and costs
The number of participants for this intensive training is limited to 8. Each participant has a dedicated workstation. The participation fee is 490, – € plus VAT. This includes the training documents (English), two coffee breaks and a lunch snack.