- Phase equilibria, phase transformations based on thermodynamics/Calphad
- Solidification simulation (Scheil, back diffusion)
- Phase transformation and precipitation diagrams (TTT, CCT, TTP),
- Physical properties, e.g. thermal expansions, heat capacities
- Mechanical-technological properties, e.g. strength, flow curves
- Export of material cards to various CAE systems
- Development / optimization of materials / technologies
- Generation of material data for CAE / FEM calculations
- JMatPro is unique worldwide by the combination of solid and user-friendly thermodynamics (CalPhaD) together with the calculation of material properties
- JMatPro provides consistent results over a wide range of compositions by applying solid thermodynamics + physically based models
- JMatPro extends equilibrium calculations by application of practical calculation modules for phase transformations and precipitations
- JMatPro has a great usability and requires minimal effort for learning and training
- JMatPro uses fast and robust algorithms, so that even complex multi-component alloys are calculated in short time
- JMatPro allows the calculation of accurate material cards for a variety of CAE systems
JMatPro is continuously developed by the team of from Sente Software in England. Regular user meetings in Germany and the USA ensure a lively exchange with users, so that further development remains relevant to practice.
The group of satisfied users is growing continuously - we try to strengthen the exchange of experiences in the form of customer days, user meetings and specific training courses. Feel free to ask us for references for your industry.
You will find our next events (training courses, customer days, user meetings) here.
- Simufact (Simufact.forming – forming simulation, Simufact.premap – heat treatment simulation)
- Deform (Deform – Forming simulation, Deform-HT – Heat-treatment simulation)
- Forge (forming simulation)
- QForm (forming simulation)
- LS-Dyna (forming simulation)
- Dynaweld (welding simulation mit LS-Dyna)
- Sysweld (welding simulation)
- Ansys (generic FEM simulation)
- Magmasoft (solidification simulation)
- TherCast (solidification simulation)
- Flow3D (solidification simulation)
Resellers for other countries can be found here.
Much more information can be found on the website of Sente Software Ltd., e.g.: