Service & application technology
We help you in the introduction of tailored software systems for materials. This can include:
- Analysis of existing data, e.g. databases, file systems and data from testing machines
- Analysis of the process requirements, e.g. Material development, materials testing, CAD and CAE integrations
- Analysis of system and user requirements, e.g. ERP integrations, certificate writing, software architectures
- Development of concepts for a requirement-compliant data and knowledge management for materials
- Concept and evaluation of solutions based on JMatPro, EDA and Granta-MI
- Planning and implementation of the solution coordinated and shared with the customer
- Migration of legacy data to the new system landscape
- Creating interfaces to the system landscape, e.g. Testing machines, ERP and CAE
- Individual adjustments
- Training for JMatPro, EDA and Granta-MI
Development of customer-specific databases and knowledge bases for materials as well as interface to other systems: we deliver the right data in the right version at the right time to the right user. The diversity of information on the Internet is generally not a solution but a new problem.
We create the specific knowledge bases for use in large and small businesses, providing an overview that ultimately leads to increased user productivity.
We help you with practical consulting and development projects in the field of metallic structural materials. We build on extensive practical industrial experience of our employees, especially in the steel sector. This is complemented by the use of our own simulation environments and knowledge bases (ICME Integrated Computational Materials Engineering).
Together with our selected partners we are a full service provider from ideas to final material solutions. We work efficient and goal oriented:
- Melting in a vacuum induction furnace (50 kg – 500 kg, up to 10 t on request)
- Forging slabs and billets
- Hot and cold rolling of strip, pulling wire
- Heat treatment (hardening, tempering, soft annealing, normalizing, etc.)
- Metallography with light microscopy, scanning electron microscopy
- Mechanical material testing, flow curves, fatigue, fracture mechanics at all temperatures and speeds
- Thermophysical tests (CCT/TTTdiagrams, DSC, dilatometry, laserflash)